Now in its 20th year of publishing, the paper carries news and features on agriculture and natural resources issues in NSW. It also contains information on services, courses, upcoming events, and products.
Ten editions are published each year, on the first Thursday of each month (except January and February).
- December 2012 December edition reports on pastures, climate, biosecurity, crops and grains, and livestock. Review the Top 20 from the AgToday online archives (480Kb PDF).
- November 2012 Reports on Vertebrate pests, crops and grains, and livestock.
- October 2012 Reports on plant health, organics and water management and technology.
- September 2012 Reports on horticulture, crops & grains, and livestock.
- August 2012 Reports on sheep and wool, weeds, soils and beef.