Library Services within I&I NSW are delivered through a network of libraries located across the state. Our libraries exist primarily to support the Department's staff in the conduct of their official business.
Services available to members of the public
Members of the public are welcome to use I&I NSW libraries for reference use only. However, licensing arrangements do not allow public access to databases for which the libraries pay a subscription fee.
You can search the Department Industry & Investment library catalogue. Direct borrowing is not permitted. Please contact your public, university or corporate library to arrange an interlibrary loan for any items you wish to borrow. Fees and conditions may apply at these libraries.
Photocopying is available but a charge may apply.
For library support, students should contact their own school, university, institute or college library in the first instance.
Library visits are available by appointment only at the following times:
Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please contact reception at the following centres to arrange an appointment.
Staffed libraries are located at:
- Cronulla Fisheries Research Centre - fisheries library
- Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute - agriculture library
- Orange Agricultural Institute - agriculture library
- Tamworth Agricultural Institute - agriculture library
- Tocal Agricultural Centre - agriculture library
- Trangie Agricultural Research Centre - agriculture library
- Wagga Wagga Agricultural Institute - agriculture library
- Wollongbar Primary Industries Institute - agriculture library
- I&I NSW library catalogue - Please contact your public, university or corporate library to arrange an interlibrary loan for any items you wish to borrow.