Notifiable animal diseases in NSW
By remaining vigilant and notifying as soon as you suspect a notifiable disease, you can play a vital role in protecting livestock industries and preventing disease spread to animals and possibly to humans.
Information provided in this factsheet includes:
- Why are certain diseases notifiable?
- Who has to notify?
- What is the best way to notify?
- What diseases are notifiable?
- Table 1. Diseases of stock that are considered exotic to Australia
- Table 2: Diseases of stock that are considered endemic or sporadic in parts of Australia but do not normally occur in NSW.
- Table 3: Diseases of stock that are considered sporadic or endemic to NSW.
- 'NSW Notifiable Animal Disease' Form