Sheep breeding and selection
- Dynamic dams for lamb production: More $$$s from crossbred ewes with the right genetics
- Lamb production from diverse genotypes
- Breeding Merinos for less breech strike
- Choosing a bloodline source
- Merino bloodline performance
- Merino bloodlines: the comparison 1996-2006
- Merino bloodlines: the comparisons 1994-2004
- Merino breeding objectives and selection indexes to increase wool profit
- Selection indexes work for all Merino strains and breeding objectives
- Trangie QPLU$ Merinos - Open Day proceedings
- Using EBVs and selection indexes to meet your Merino breeding objective
You may also be interested in...
- A few selected lines
Communicating the latest information that flows from the Trangie QPLU$ Project, funded by NSW DPI and AWI, and run at Trangie Agricultural Research Centre in central NSW.
- Lifetime Wool
Maximising the genetic potential of your flock.