Pest legislation, strategies & policies
- Game and Feral Animal Control Act 2002
- Non Indigenous Animals Act 1987
- Rural Lands Protection Act 1998
- Feral Animal Aerial Shooting Team (FAAST) Policy 37.2 KB
The FAAST policy aims to complement the policies of participating agencies concerning firearms use and management, helicopter operations and aerial shooting operations.
- Feral Animal Aerial Shooting Team (FAAST) Procedures Guide 541.9 KB
The FAAST Procedures Guide is a compendium of information outlining FAAST protocols and procedures. The FAAST Procedures Guide applies to all FAAST members, including FAAST shooters and members of the FAAST Management Committee (FMC).
- Large feline sightings response (PDF)
DPI will respond to reported sightings of large felines by referring the report to either the NSW Police, the land manager or to the relevant Livestock Health and Pest Authority (LHPA) as appropriate.
- Roles and responsibilities for the management of mice in NSW 48.3 KB
This Policy was developed to define the processes for dealing with mouse plagues. The Policy outlines the roles of Industry & Investment NSW (the Department), Livestock Health and Pest Authorities (LHPAs), industry bodies, and landholders in the management of mice in NSW.