Weed control in pastures and lucerne
A guide to controlling weeds in pastures and lucerne including information on:
- Identification of legume species
- Poison warnings
- Using herbicides successfully
- Using herbicides in pastures
- Weed glossary
What's new in 2010
Those who have been using this publication in the past will notice a few changes in this edition.
The first is a feed back form which we would like you to take the time to fill in and fax or send back to us. It is your opportunity to let us know what you need to know about weed control in pastures and lucerne. Your feedback will help us improve the publication for future editions.
We’ve included new sections on Integrated Weed Management to assist landholders with long term weed management and nozzle selection to assist in more effective herbicide application and drift control.
There are three new weed control tables including;
- Table 6. Pastures - grass weeds.
- Table 7. Pastures - broadleaf weeds.
- Table 11. Woody weeds, vines and creepers - high volume application