All farm water sources should be regularly tested as salinity levels can change over a short period of time and are therefore only accurate at the time of testing.
Monitoring farm water is an important factor in maintaining long-term production.
This Primefact provides the following information:
- What equipment do I use?
- Where do I get a salinity meter?
- What does a salinity meter measure?
- Other water factors that should be tested
- Laboratory testing
- Do I need a soil salinity test as well?
- When to monitor
- Sampling and testing tips
- Collecting and testing water salinity using a salinity meter