NSW Department of Primary Industries has a range of responsibilities to prevent, prepare, respond to and help recover from various emergencies. This page provides information on these roles.
- Concept of Operations 2015-16 101.6 KB
- Role descriptions
- Risk assessments
- Safe work method statements
- Forms and templates
Learning and Development
Publications and advice
- Emergency animal diseases
- Pet safety in disasters 136.2 KB
- Helping wildlife after floods and fires 147.3 KB
- Planning for emergencies - a guide for animal holding establishments
- Horse safety in disasters
Aviation Management System
You may also be interested in ...
Emergency Animal Disease Watch Hotline
- 1800 675 888
Use this number to report unusual disease signs, abnormal behaviour or unexplained deaths in animals that may be due to an emergency animal disease. More information: Emergency animal diseases.
Related web links
- Ministry for Police and Emergency ServicesThis is the public emergency information website of the NSW Government. The website provides information about preparing for, dealing with and recovering from an emergency situation.
- Natural disaster reliefInformation about assistance available under the Rural Assistance Authority.
NSW Food Authority
Advice on food safety during power failures, and flood or fire emergency situations.
- Small Business Tool KitAssistance with developing your Business Continuity Plan and information on how to manage risk, cope with a crises, or recover from a disaster