These pages concentrate on raising ducks for meat production. The main outlets for ducks are through Chinese restaurants, with limited sales through clubs and retail shops.
There are problems associated with keeping ducks for egg production on a large scale, however duck eggs generally command a good price, well above the prices received for hen eggs.
- Introduction to commercial duck farming
- Introduction to duck raising
- Duck breeds and breeding
- Duck disease control and parasites
- Duck housing design, layout and equipment
- Duck egg production, lighting and incubation
- Brooding and rearing ducks
- Processing, marketing and storing duck
- Preparing and cooking duck