Economic Research Reports
NSW DPI's economists:
- analyse the economic, environmental and social impacts of:
1) alternative primary industries technologies and
2) resource management strategies for major farming systems in NSW;
- provide economic information to assist decision making by NSW DPI clients;
- assist in identifying priorities for research and extension within NSW DPI research units.
Find out more about the Economic Research Unit.
The NSW DPI Economic Research Reports (ERR's) are listed by title, author/s and date of publication.
As these ERR's are produced by NSW DPI they include an executive summary, and are available for download as a PDF.