Raj Ramachandran is a Data Scientist in the Chief Scientist’s branch and is based at Parramatta Square (4PSQ), Parramatta.
Raj is an experienced IT professional with vast experience in various domains: Wealth management, Banking, ERP & Health that includes Analysis, design, software development, data analytics, team management.
- Master of Computer Applications
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Sciences (Computer Technology)
Current projects and interests
In his current role, Raj is responsible for the data management initiatives taken up by the Chief Scientist’s Branch.
- Development and implementation of an online register for the R&D data assets (IAR) - Register of DPI datasets with appropriate metadata to allow data to be located for subsequent review and reuse
- Development of R&D Data Principles, Policies & Information Governance Framework
- Establishment of centralised data storage – Develop a business case and design solution for a centralised data storage that could be implemented in the near future.