- Adoption and propagation of soil science to next users
Luke’s background is 26 years in agricultural extension in production agriculture and natural resource management with experience in group facilitation, salinity, rangelands, soil carbon & biology, broadacre cropping, pastures and herbicides. More recently he has worked closely with Ag scientists to bring their latest science to next users.
- Degree in Ag Science (Sydney Uni 1983), Cert IV
- e-extension in the Australian grains industry, a soils Community of Practice for NSW, Soil Organic Matter in dryland cropping.
- Salinity case studies in NSW (‘Saltland Genie’ website)
Fields of work
- e-extension, extension guidance to NSW DPI soils researchers, soils science support to Local Lands Services
Keywords/phrase list of research interests
- Group work
- Soil carbon
- Soil biology