- Recreational fisheries monitoring and research
- Freshwater fish biology and fisheries
- Citizen science and science communication/ education
- Diadromous fishes
- Otolith chemistry
Nathan is a fisheries scientist based at the Narrandera Fisheries Centre where he manages research and monitoring projects on NSW recreational freshwater fisheries.
- PhD, University of Wollongong, 2007
- BAppSci (Hons), Southern Cross University, 2002
- Recreational Fishing Assessments (Building a stronger more sustainable freshwater recreational fishery in NSW)
Please refer to Nathan's ResearchGate page.
Location: Narrandera Fisheries Centre
Phone: (02) 6958 8218