- Infectious zoonotic disease
- Antibiotic resistance
- Synthetic biology
- Regulatory Science
In her role as Team Leader Research Ethics and Quality, Liette leads a busy team aimed at advancing research ethics and quality to ensure DPI’s R&D is conducted ethically and defensibly.
Liette joined the department in 2018 following an early career in research and as a university Biosafety and Biosecurity Officer.
Liette’s technical and regulatory experience spans across government and private sectors, research and laboratories, and regulatory consultancy. Through this experience she has a prove track record for the provision of high level strategic vision, leadership and has the ability to drive change through effective program management.
- PhD Infectious Disease
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Biomedical)
- Chair, of the Royal North Shore Institutional Biosafety Committee and the Orange Animal Ethics Committee;
- Leading cultural change initiatives to embed best practice research ethical frameworks in both animal and human ethics;
- Developing and leading business improvement processes for the review and management of research ethics;
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of a coordinated approach to laboratory quality and safety across DPI’s research and fee for service laboratories.
See Liette's ResearchGate profile.
Phone: 0429 518 265