Wine Australia, the Wine Grapes Marketing Board and DPI invite growers to Riverina Regional Program workshops on 28 and 29 August 2018.
- Leeton 28 August at 1.00pm - Yenda Producers – 2 Canal Street, Leeton
- Yenda 29 August at 9.30am - MIA Vine Improvement Society - Farm 2655, Mallee Point Road, Yenda
- Hanwood 29 August at 2.00pm - Hanwood Sports Club – Yarran Street, Hanwood
Topics for discussion at the three-hour workshops include:
- fungicide and herbicide resistance
- industry experts will discuss latest research, resources available to Riverina growers and case studies from Botrytis and Fleabane samples collected during the 2017–18 growing season
- DPI and the Wine Grapes Marketing Board will provide updates on current projects and industry news.Catering and refreshments will be provided at the events.
Further information and registrations