Cattle tick - manual inspection of cattle tick carriers
This primefact must be followed when manually inspecting cattle tick carriers for cattle tick.
Cattle tick carriers must meet the NSW cattle tick entry requirements when entering NSW from:
- a property in a tick infested zone
- any property under a biosecurity undertaking, biosecurity direction or relevant regulatory instrument in another State or Territory, that controls or restricts the movement of animals on a property on account of cattle tick
Cattle tick entry requirements may include a manual inspection.
This Primefact includes topics:
- Restraint for inspection
- Manual inspection of primary cattle tick carriers
- Manual inspection of secondary cattle tick carriers
- Tick identification
- Ongoing monitoring post arrival
Published: Jul 2017