Quarantine drenching - don't import resistant sheep worms
Drench resistance in sheep worms is a major challenge for sheep producers in Australia and overseas.
There are two ways of getting drench-resistant worms on your farm:
- breed your own, or
- import them from somewhere else.
This Primefact focuses mainly on the latter. Topic include:
- Drench resistance is very common
- Find out what you have already
- Quarantine treatment
- Other biosecurity concerns
- References and more information
Published: Aug 2016