Financial management during drought recovery
Most farmers will find that their financial position has deteriorated during the drought because of crop failure, fodder costs, or the fact that stock numbers have been reduced and will need to be replaced when the drought is finally over.
This Primefact contains information which will help you to cope with the many decisions that you are going to have to make about the future of your farm and your family. Contents include:
- Assets and liabilities
- Preparing a cash flow projection
- Options to improve cash flow
- If the budget is still poor
- Farm debt mediation
- What do the banks want? Your business plan
- Farm decision making checklist
- Further assistance
This Primefact replaces Agnote DAI-222.
|Financial management during drought recovery - Full version