|Description:||An introductory course for those seeking basic fencing knowledge and skills.|
|Cost:||Weekdays $330, Weekends $370|
- To develop basic fencing skills
- To develop an understanding of fence design and layout
- Understand the keys to fence design and layout
- Identify the basic costs of fencing
- Prepare for fencing work
- Tie wire knots
- Tension wire
- Erect posts
- Construct end assemblies
- Swing gates
- Hinge joint
- Ring lock
- Fence design, layout and types for different classes of stock and properties
- Basic costs of fencing
- Fence knots
- Straining fences
- Putting in posts
- End assemblies
- Swinging gates
|Resources and method of delivery:||
Participants are provided with the 120 page Farm Agskills publication containing colour photos, diagrams and practical tips.
This course is mainly delivered outdoors.
|Accreditation:||This course is not mapped to a national unit of competency.|
Contact us to register your interest in this course.
Other dates and locations are available on demand.
Subscribe to our mailing list and be one of the first to hear about the latest news, events, publications and upcoming courses available through Tocal College.
Current scheduled courses