Industry & Investment NSW (Primary Industries Science & Innovation) is currently involved in over 950 research projects in five key research themes:
- Fisheries and Ecosystems Research
- Biosecurity Research
- Productivity and Food Security Research
- Climate and Water Research
- Research Businesses
Information on projects within each of these five areas can be obtained by contacting the appropriate directors of those themes (contact details are at the bottom of the each key research themes).
A small subset of our agricultural research projects
Water in Primary Industries [PDF].
Fishing and aquaculture projects
General information about Fishing and Aquaculture scientific research is available.
Climate change projects
- Current climate change research projects: mitigation
- Current climate change research projects: adaptation