Expression of interest
Expressions of Interest are open to seed companies to participate in the Pastures Testbed.Expression of interest form
Guide to Testbed
The Testbed site services provided by the NSW DPI to participating companies, include:
- Site common area maintenance, eg main pathway and entrance mowing, fences, fence line spraying
- Communications, promotion and management of Industry demonstration days delivered by DPI and Local Land Services;
- Provision of storage facilities;
- Basic soil and water testing;
- Advisory services by individual agreement
Costs are charged on an annual basis, tenure is a minimum of 2 years with an option of extension.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted via email to Nathan Kempshall, Senior Project Officer, WPII
Submissions, including varietals will be evaluated by a DPI Panel and probity checks will be undertaken. A formal agreement will be directly negotiated with the proponents with respect to their specific requirements.
Visit the Testbed
Producers and other groups will be able to visit the Testbed. Please contact email@example.com for more information about the next Producer or Open Day at WPII for visitors.