Forms and permits

Trapping permits

With the commencement of new share linkage arrangements in the Estuary General fishery on 1 December 2017 the use of additional traps is now provided for under the Fisheries Management (Estuary General Share Management Plan) Regulation 2006. As a consequence, the permit that was issued under section 37 of the Fisheries Management Act 1994 authorising the use of additional traps by some endorsement holders has been cancelled.