Last updated: 11 Oct 2021 10:10am
Outdoor recreational activity – Fishing and hunting
- No distance limits apply for exercise or recreation however the following rules must still be considered:
- Restricted travel within LGAs and 5km radius removed. Travel for holidays between Greater Sydney (including Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Blue Mountains) and Regional NSW are not permitted.
- No distance limits for travel. Travel holidays between Greater Sydney (including Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Blue Mountains) and Regional NSW are not permitted.
- A person must not participate in an outdoor public gathering for sport or exercise at which there are more than 20 persons.
- This clause applies in addition to the restrictions imposed in relation to the premises at which the sport or exercise takes place by the other provisions of this Part.
Outdoor recreational activity – Beekeeping
Beekeepers who are not a business – recreational beekeeping
Beekeepers who are not a registered business, will need to follow the Public Health Orders as they apply and should contact NSW Health for further clarification on specific circumstances.
Beekeepers who are not permitted under the Public Health Order to travel in order to tend their hives should contact their association to be connected with other beekeepers who may be in a position to assist them with their biosecurity duty & hive maintenance.
Agricultural shows and field day events
See here for information about agricultural shows.
The Agricultural shows COVID-19 toolkit and Agricultural Field Days COVID-19 Toolkit provides information on COVID Safe events, to help show committees and organisers communicate with exhibitors, providers, and attendees about how to keep everyone COVID Safe at agriculture shows.
Need to know your Parish?
To search for your Parish:
- Use the interactive map below (wait for the map to load).
- Enter your address and note down your Parish, County and Local Land Services region.
For further information on the Combined Drought Indicator and NSW DPIs drought monitoring program visit our website.