How to suspend deer hunting regulations
In NSW, special rules apply when hunting wild deer. These rules recognise that deer are a valuable resource to both hunters and landholders and allow sustainable management of established populations.
If you are a landholder or manager, or group representative, you can apply to suspend the normal deer hunting regulations.
- Deer hunting rules in NSW
- Do I need a licence to hunt deer?
- Special rules for deer hunting
- Ecological Deer Management
- How do I suspend the regulations?
- Support for wild deer management plans
- How do we decide?
- How long does it take?
- When a suspension is approved
- Do you need licensed hunters to help?
- Why use hunters licensed with DPI
- Report illegal hunting
Published: 01 Jun 2017