A NSW Government website

Moving fire ant carriers into NSW? Under the current Emergency Order you must declare a Record of Movement.

Any person who initiates the movement of a fire ant carrier into NSW from the fire ant infested area must:

  • provide details of the movement and a copy of the approved biosecurity certificate to the Department by completing and submitting the record of movement declaration form before the fire ant carrier is moved, and
  • retain details of the movement for 4 years.

Seen them? Contact us.

Use the online form for any suspicious sightings or call 1800 680 244