Library Services are delivered through a network of libraries located across the state. Our libraries exist primarily to support the Department's staff in the conduct of their official business.
Services available to members of the public
- Members of the public are welcome to use our libraries for reference use only. Licensing arrangements do not allow public access to databases for which the libraries pay a subscription fee.
- Direct borrowing from our libraries is not permitted. Please contact your public, university or corporate library to arrange an interlibrary loan for any items you wish to borrow. Fees and conditions may apply at these libraries.
- Photocopying is available but a charge may apply.
- For library support, students should contact their own school, university, institute or college library in the first instance.
Library collection search
You can search our library holdings on Trove at the National Library of Australia:
- To search only our library collections, please go to the Trove Advanced Search screen and first type in your keywords.
- Then in the Search Box for Library locations, found at the very bottom of the screen, type in the words 'NSW Trade & Investment', and click on Find Locations.
- Next tick the box to select either all of the libraries or the one most convenient to you.
- Click on the green Search button to start your search.
Library visits are available by appointment only from Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please contact reception at the following centres to arrange an appointment: