Nominations are being called for this prestigious award acknowledging an individual's outstanding contribution to the NSW wine industry.
The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 19 Sep 2014Duck threat to newly planted rice crops
- 18 Sep 2014Aboriginal training program celebrates 25 years
- 18 Sep 2014New season Orchard Plant Protection Guide now available
- 18 Sep 2014Winegrowers welcome new viticulturalist
- 18 Sep 2014Farmers go with the flow on the State's North Coast
- 16 Sep 2014Website delivers online expert extension advice
- 24th Sep 2014Chainsaw - Trim & cross-cut felled trees
- 24th Sep 2014Quad bike handling
- 25th Sep 2014Quad bike handling
- 26th Sep 2014Weed movement - Machinery inspection and cleaning
- 27th Sep 2014Faecal egg counts for worms
- 27th Sep 2014Fencing (conventional)
- 30th Sep 2014Safe tractor operation and maintenance
- 2nd Oct 2014Chainsaw operation and maintenance
- 23rd Sep 2014Henty Machinery Field Days
- 24th Sep 2014Condobolin Agricultural Research and Advisory Station Annual Field Day
- 1st Oct 2014Ozri 2014 - Australian Esri User Conference
- 23rd Oct 2014Australian National Field Days
- 14th Feb 2015Centenary of the Trangie Agricultural Research Centre Celebration - Open Day