The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 01 Aug 2014New pastures book is essential reading for landholders
- 31 Jul 2014Pig breeding and AI workshops coming up
- 29 Jul 2014Tocal College to celebrate its 50th Anniversary in 2015
- 28 Jul 2014Protecting our wine industry from the world's worst pest
- 25 Jul 2014DPI study shows biocontrol for pine aphid is taking hold
- 23 Jul 2014Farming fit or fat of the land?
- 6th Aug 2014Quad bike handling
- 6th Aug 2014SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 7th Aug 2014SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 7th Aug 2014SMARTtrain chemical risk management (Level 4)
- 11th Aug 2014Weed movement - Machinery inspection and cleaning
- 12th Aug 2014SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 12th Aug 2014SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 12th Aug 2014Forklift licence preparation
- 5th Aug 2014Australian Cotton Conference 2014
- 17th Aug 2014International Horticultural Congress
- 19th Aug 2014AgQuip Field Days
- 24th Aug 2014Australasian Grain Science Association (AGSA) Conference
- 17th Sep 20142014 National Landcare Conference
- 24th Sep 2014Condobolin Agricultural Research and Advisory Station Annual Field Day