Three outstanding finalists have been selected to compete for the 2014 NSW Farmer of the Year award.
The Graham Centre is currently offering several scholarship opportunities for Undergraduate, Honours and PhD students.
Longtime Hunter Valley wine industry member Chris Barnes has been named winner of the Graham Gregory Award.
The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 20 Jan 2015Cattle tick caution [105.7 KB PDF]
- 20 Jan 2015Trangie pops its cork
- 14 Jan 2015Hottest technology engaged in fire ant fight [188.6 KB PDF]
- 12 Jan 2015Emergency drought assistance for farmers in need [64.5 KB PDF]
- 07 Jan 2015Wentworth Shire storm recovery gatherings
- 19 Dec 2014Applications open for $1 million dairy fund [70.3 KB PDF]
- 4th Feb 2015Chainsaw - Trim & amp; cross-cut felled trees
- 5th Feb 2015From Knowledge to Action
- 6th Feb 2015Native stingless bees
- 10th Feb 2015SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 10th Feb 2015Chainsaw - Trim & amp; cross-cut felled trees
- 11th Feb 2015SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 12th Feb 2015Recognising water weeds
- 12th Feb 2015SMARTtrain chemical risk management (Level 4)