The 2015 volume includes 49 papers reporting on trials from across the northern grains region from Dubbo and into southern Queensland.
Current state of knowledge and the successful farm practices identified by experienced rice growers, research scientists and extension agronomists.
Provides up-to-date information on all aspects of protecting your orchard from pests and diseases.
This booklet summarises pesticides approved for use to control weeds and pests in NSW rice crops.
Good weed control management in winter crops is a vital part of successful and profitable crop production.
The 2015 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 01 Oct 2015Broken Hill's water security - firm focus on community engagement [153.5 KB PDF]
- 30 Sep 2015Brilliant win for local agronomist
- 29 Sep 2015Information day for beekeepers
- 29 Sep 2015Changes to native game bird management welcomed
- 25 Sep 2015DPI central west winter crop field days
- 24 Sep 2015BeefSpecs bolsters beef industry [280.7 KB PDF]
- 10th Oct 2015Beginning in Bees
- 13th Oct 2015Forklift licence preparation
- 13th Oct 2015SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 14th Oct 2015Native stingless bees
- 14th Oct 2015SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 14th Oct 2015Safe tractor operation and maintenance
- 14th Oct 2015SMARTtrain chemical risk management (Level 4)
- 15th Oct 2015SMARTtrain chemical risk management (Level 4)