Three outstanding finalists have been selected to compete for the 2014 NSW Farmer of the Year award.
The Graham Centre is currently offering several scholarship opportunities for Undergraduate, Honours and PhD students.
Longtime Hunter Valley wine industry member Chris Barnes has been named winner of the Graham Gregory Award.
The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 19 Dec 2014Applications open for $1 million dairy fund [70.3 KB PDF]
- 17 Dec 2014Fertile future from native stockfeed
- 12 Dec 2014Korea trade agreement a bonus for NSW [59.3 KB PDF]
- 09 Dec 2014New measures protect farmers [134.5 KB PDF]
- 04 Dec 2014New research partnership to fight disease threat [123.2 KB PDF]
- 02 Dec 2014Rapid response to suspected fire ant detection [420.2 KB PDF]
- 5th Feb 2015From Knowledge to Action