The Department is managing an outbreak of H7 Avian Influenza at two egg farms near Young.
NSW is introducing new measures to help farmers prepare for and manage the impacts of drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Finalists in the Farmer of the Year Award are a Merino breeding couple, a dairy farmer and a greenhouse manager growing tomatoes.
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- Review of the LHPA: Consultant's Report
- CropMate - a weather companion for farmers
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 06 Dec 2013Drought and animal activism on the agenda at SCOPI [184.9 KB PDF]
- 05 Dec 2013New Publication - Grasses of the NSW Tablelands
- 03 Dec 2013Local Land Services election dates announced [91.8 KB PDF]
- 03 Dec 2013Minister tours draught-affected communities [26.3 KB PDF]
- 03 Dec 2013Merino breeders and tomato grower named joint 2013 NSW Farmers of the Year
- 03 Dec 2013Online learning allows farmers to connect from the paddock
- 10th Dec 2013SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 10th Dec 2013SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 10th Dec 2013Quad bike handling
- 11th Dec 2013Off-road four wheel drive (4x4) training
- 11th Dec 2013Chainsaw - Trim & cross-cut felled trees
- 12th Dec 2013Quad bike handling
- 13th Dec 2013Quad bike handling
- 14th Dec 2013Wine making and the industry - (Introduction)
- 25th Dec 2013Christmas Day Lunch at Belgenny Farm