The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 22 Aug 2014Funding available for irrigation infrastructure
- 21 Aug 2014DPI experts to present at the 2014 International Horticulture Congress
- 19 Aug 2014New personnel supporting the NSW cotton industry [63.8 KB PDF]
- 19 Aug 2014Local Land Services tackling wild dog problem [62.7 KB PDF]
- 19 Aug 2014Flying fox netting program extended [107.1 KB PDF]
- 18 Aug 2014NSW scientist talks meat quality in South America
- 1st Sep 2014Vertebrate pest management
- 1st Sep 2014Training and assessment, Certificate IV
- 2nd Sep 2014Chainsaw - Fall trees manually - (basic)
- 3rd Sep 2014Off-road four wheel drive (4x4) training
- 3rd Sep 2014SMARTtrain chemical risk management (Level 4)
- 5th Sep 2014Soils and fertilisers
- 9th Sep 2014Training and assessment, Certificate IV
- 10th Sep 2014Recognising grasses
- 17th Sep 20142014 National Landcare Conference
- 24th Sep 2014Condobolin Agricultural Research and Advisory Station Annual Field Day