Restocking of birds at two egg farms near Young has now commenced, following an outbreak of Avian Influenza in October 2013.
NSW is introducing new measures to help farmers prepare for and manage the impacts of drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Finalists in the Farmer of the Year Award are a Merino breeding couple, a dairy farmer and a greenhouse manager growing tomatoes.
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- Review of the LHPA: Consultant's Report
- CropMate - a weather companion for farmers
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 17 Dec 2013World-class EMAI shines through AI outbreak [111.1 KB PDF]
- 17 Dec 2013Global research links people and pests
- 16 Dec 2013Lupin gain - graze early
- 13 Dec 2013Low methane sheep research to benefit Australian producers
- 12 Dec 2013New focus on agricultural education [148.0 KB PDF]
- 11 Dec 2013National Wine and Grape Industry Centre teams up with leading wineries
- 18th Jan 2014Fencing (conventional)
- 29th Jan 2014Chainsaw - Trim & cross-cut felled trees
- 30th Jan 2014Quad bike handling
- 31st Jan 2014Chainsaw operation and maintenance
- 8th Feb 2014Chainsaw operation and maintenance
- 11th Feb 2014Off-road four wheel drive (4x4) training
- 15th Feb 2014Introduction to pastures
- 18th Feb 2014Chainsaw - Trim & cross-cut felled trees
- 25th Dec 2013Christmas Day Lunch at Belgenny Farm