Restocking of birds at two egg farms near Young has now commenced, following an outbreak of Avian Influenza in October 2013.
NSW is introducing new measures to help farmers prepare for and manage the impacts of drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Finalists in the Farmer of the Year Award are a Merino breeding couple, a dairy farmer and a greenhouse manager growing tomatoes.
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 12 Mar 2014Cider conference to help growers tap into new markets
- 11 Mar 2014Quad bike course will teach safety and operating techniques
- 11 Mar 2014Do you need your feed quality tested?
- 11 Mar 2014Fungicide resistance threat to Australian wheat crops
- 11 Mar 2014Round two of Farm Finance loans available to NSW producers [159.3 KB PDF]
- 04 Mar 2014Stocking rates stand out
- 12th Mar 2014Fencing (conventional)
- 13th Mar 2014Safe tractor operation and maintenance
- 15th Mar 2014Introduction to grazing management
- 15th Mar 2014Fencing (conventional)
- 18th Mar 2014SMARTtrain Level 3 reaccreditation
- 18th Mar 2014SMARTtrain chemical application (Level 3)
- 18th Mar 2014Chainsaw - Trim & cross-cut felled trees
- 20th Mar 2014Chainsaw operation and maintenance