Three outstanding finalists have been selected to compete for the 2014 NSW Farmer of the Year award.
The Graham Centre is currently offering several scholarship opportunities for Undergraduate, Honours and PhD students.
Nominations are being called for this prestigious award acknowledging an individual's outstanding contribution to the NSW wine industry.
The 2014 edition of this valuable guide is now available. It aims to assist growers to make better cropping decisions and higher profits.
Assistance is now available to farmers who are experiencing drought.
Natural disaster assistance for NSW areas affected by bushfires has been announced. View the latest information on the current situation.
A modern approach to deliver services to landowners
Assists proponents and local councils plan for sustainable agricultural development with policies and guidelines, information on agricultural mapping and statistical data.
Training to meet the needs of NSW farmers, primary industries, agribusiness and the community
Conservation earthmoving and soil consultancy, providing environmental protection, rehabilitation and land management services.
- Agriculture Industry Mapping
- The Smart Farms Projects, improving nutrient management & water use efficiency
- 23 Oct 2014Harvest kicks off for 2014 crop variety trials [108.5 KB PDF]
- 22 Oct 2014Major spring wild dog offensive [134.0 KB PDF]
- 20 Oct 2014New Development Officer for NSW banana industry
- 20 Oct 2014Finalists announced in 2014 NSW Farmer of the Year award [94.5 KB PDF]
- 09 Oct 2014Keep alert and report locust sightings
- 07 Oct 2014Cooking up a new red meat plan
- 24th Oct 2014Stock Assess
- 25th Oct 2014Beginning in Bees
- 18th Oct 2014Faecal egg counts for worms
- 25th Oct 2014Faecal egg counts for worms
- 27th Oct 2014Chainsaw - Trim & amp; cross-cut felled trees
- 28th Oct 2014Recognising grasses
- 29th Oct 2014Chainsaw - Trim & amp; cross-cut felled trees
- 29th Oct 2014Identifying grasses
- 23rd Oct 2014Australian National Field Days
- 1st Nov 2014Farming Small Areas & Lifestyle Expo
- 14th Feb 2015Centenary of the Trangie Agricultural Research Centre Celebration - Open Day