Ahead of the NSW state election on 25 March 2023, the NSW Government caretaker period has commenced. Limited updates will be made to this website during this period.

Stockfeed vendor declarations


When you buy stock feeds, you may receive any of the following three stock feed vendor declaration forms:

  1. Commodity Vendor Declaration
  2. Fodder Vendor Declaration
  3. Stock food supplier declaration

This Primefact discusses when these forms apply and how they should be used.


Primefact 304 Fourth Edition

Published: Sep 2020