Hormonal growth promotants available in NSW


Hormonal growth promotant (HGP) products are registered for use in NSW by the APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority).

At a national level the APVMA is responsible for the control of supply of HGPs.

Oversight of HGP controls is under the National HGP Control & Monitoring system managed by Department of Agriculture and Water Resources since 1993.

This Primefact covers the following topics:

  • registered sellers/suppliers
  • availability in NSW
  • buying HGP products outside NSW
  • HGPs available in NSW


Primefact 768

Published: 01 Aug 2008