Commodity vendor declarations for stock feeds


When you buy stock feeds, you may receive any of the following four stock feed commodity vendor declaration (CVD) forms:

  1. Commodity Vendor Declaration Form (SAFEMEAT)
  2. By-product Vendor Declaration Form (SAFEMEAT)
  3. Fodder Vendor Declaration Form (Australian Fodder Industry Assoc. Inc.)
  4. Stockfood Supplier Declaration Form (Stock Feed Manufacturers Association of Australia).

This Primefact discusses when these forms apply and how they should be used.


Primefact 304 Second Edition

Published: Jan 2017