Dimethoate vegetable registration suspensions and changes
APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) have reviewed use of dimethoate and made changes to allowable use patterns.
This factsheet covers the following topics:
- What did the APVMA review of dimethoate decide?
- What vegetable crops have been suspended?
- What vegetable crops can dimethoate still be used on?
- How do I dispose of the dimethoate I can’t use?
- Dimethoate products registered on 6 Oct 2011.
Published: Oct 2010