Considerations before buying rural land
This factsheet covers some of the issues that buyers should consider when buying rural land, with particular reference to legislation administered by the Department of Primary Industries and Local Land Services.
The factsheet also outlines a wide range of information about rural land use and obligations.
- information about rural land
- chemical residues
- livestock diseases
- plant diseases and pests
- noxious weeds
- noxious animals and insects
- mining and mineral exploration
- carbon and biodiversity offset agreements
- other conditions of land use
- enterprise planning
- table 1: sources of property information
Published: 01 Mar 2016