A variety of activities within the marine park requires a permit, including:
- commercial activities – including tourist operations but not commercial fishing;
- collecting for aquariums;
- competitions including fishing and spearfishing;
- organised events including sporting or other activities;
- hovercraft use;
- collecting for scientific or educational purposes.
Obtain a permit
Marine parks permit application form (PDF, 109.1 KB)
Permit standard conditions (PDF, 24.96 KB)
Marine parks permit policy
If you are interested in an activity requiring a permit, download and print an application form and email/post your completed form to the Jervis Bay Marine Park.
Proposals for development within or adjacent to the marine park must be assessed under marine estate and planning legislation, and a marine park permit may be required. Contact the marine park for more information.
Other management actions